Join Our Team
Thank you for your interest in employment with Focuscope. We are frequently hiring for part-time, and as-needed positions in our three locations. We look for candidates who are dependable, articulate, energetic, and resourceful, with basic computer skills.
Market Research Recruiter: Virtual-Part Time
Focuscope has an amazing opportunity for you to become part of our team. We are seeking part-time Executive Market Research Recruiters who will work daytime hours remotely and live within driving distance of our Oak Park, IL office. We are looking for professional individuals who are confident on the phone, reliable, and are driven to work remotely while providing daily updates on progress.
Focuscope is a marketing research company involved in the recruitment of quality candidates to participate in paid marketing research opportunities, such as focus groups. As a Market Research Recruiter, you are assigned the important task of screening possible candidates who will eventually take part in studies for our clients. You will exchange initial contact with these applicants, using your skills and judgment to determine the best candidates to participate in the paid research projects. We rely on you to use your expertise to determine if the candidate is qualified, a great fit, and can easily express their views.
** College students, this is a great resume builder as well as a chance to develop skills that can be applied to a wide variety of professions**
At Focuscope we value your happiness, time, and dedication.
If this interests you, we would love to chat. Please email your resume, along with wage requirement and schedule availability, to Click here to apply
Client Services Representative
Focuscope has been an integral part of the market research community since 1980. As we expand our Client Services team, we are looking for a versatile Client Services Representative. This position has a variety of duties largely centered around support to clients onsite and participants. While not working with clients in the office, you will be working to establish new participant leads and develop social media campaigns.
What You’ll Do
- Handle incoming client calls, chats, emails, and support for the day of onsite needs.
- Work directly with clients at our office getting rooms set up, day-of needs, and working with participants
- Create new marketing materials, blogs, or news for the company website
- Work on community outreach to create new leads and establish connections for future projects
- Strong customer service skills, including, active listening, positive attitude, and the ability to stay calm during stressful situations
- Clear verbal and written skills aimed at understanding customers’ needs and providing appropriate resolution
- Flexibility to work in an ever-changing environment
- Exceptional organizational skills and adaptability
- Client support or customer service experience
- Knowledge of Social Media
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Flexibility to travel to our Oakbrook and Downtown office. When not in the office, you need to able to work from home.
To apply please send your resume, along with wage requirements to Click here to apply